Slow cooked baked beans done in the smoker have a Rich, Sweet and Smokey flavor that cannot match beans done in the oven or slow cooker.
- 2 lbs. 80% Lean Ground Beef
- 64 oz. Pork & Beans
- 1 Small bottle maple syrup
- 1 TBSP Memphis Dry Rub
- 1 ½ Cups of Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP of Three Little Pig’s Touch of Chery Rub
- 1 lb. Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 36 oz. Kidney or red Beans drained
- 1 Small Onion
- ½ cup of Yellow Mustard
- ½ Bottle of Three Little Pig’s Competition BBQ Sauce
- ½ Pound of smoked chopped brisket or pork chopped.
Note: If you are cooking briskets or pork butts at the sometime put the beans directly under and let rendered juices drop into the beans for extra BBQ flavor.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills