Simple/Quick Smoked Jalapeño Bacon Mac & Cheese Recipe
Bacon Smoked Mac and Cheese takes comfort food to the max. Rich and creamy macaroni with three cheeses, crumbled bacon and a jalapeno flavor is out of the world. Using already made Mac & Cheese takes the complicity, cost, and time factor out. And maybe we’re biased, but we think that adding smoke is what makes this mac and cheese truly exceptional.
(2) Stouffer’s Party Size Macaroni & Cheese Frozen Meal 76 oz.
(1) Cup of crispy bacon Hormel Fully Cooked Bacon Slices – 2.52oz
(1/2) Cup of Three Little Pigs Touch of Cherry Rub.
- Pre heat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Un thaw Stouffers Mac & Cheese.
- Move the un-thawed Mac & Cheese into large aluminum catering pan.
- Add bacon, chopped Jalapeno and Touch of Cherry Rub.
- Mix thoroughly
- Add pan to smoker uncovered.
- Add choice of flavor wood.
- After 15 minutes cover in foil
- Finish temperature to 160 degrees in the Mac & Cheese.
- Cooking time 30-45 minutes.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces