This healthy air fryer whole spatchcock chicken is plump, juicy, and full of flavor that the entire family will enjoy. Cooking the chicken in the air fryer gives you succulent, tender meat and perfectly crispy skin every time.
- 3-4-pound whole chicken
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup of Three Little Pig’s Touch of Cherry Rub
- Pre-heat air fryer to 350F.
- Spatchcock chicken (Video Instructions)
- Rub chicken with Three Little Pig’s Touch of Cherry BBQ Rubs
- Cook for 45 minutes skin side down, after 45 minutes flip and cook for another 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is browned and the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Rest the chicken for 10 minutes before carving. The bottom of the air-fryer will collect the juices, feel free to serve on the side or make a gravy!
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills