1- 3-4# Turkey Breast
Three Little Pig’s Carolina BBQ Sauce
Three Little Pig’s Memphis BBQ Rub
- Use yellow mustard to coat both sides of the Turkey Breast, liberally coat both sides of the Turkey Breast with Three Little Pig’s Memphis BBQ rub.
- Heat the Smoker or Grill to 300 degrees, add favorite flavor wood, I prefer cherry or pecan.
- Smoke or Grill Turkey Breast to 165 degrees, measure with a thermometer to verify correct temperature. I prefer the Thermapen quick read.
- Remove the turkey breast from the smoker or grill coarsely shred with two forks.
- Mix Three Little Pig’s Carolina BBQ sauce with the pulled turkey, add more sauce for more intense flavor.
- Serve the turkey on buns with slaw.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills
Pingback: Simple , Brining, Injection,Spatchcocking Methods for Turkeys | Three Little Pigs BBQ Rubs & Sauces