Smoked Chex Party Mix
(Three Little Pigs Style)
- 3 cups corn chex cereal
- 3 cups rice chex cereal
- 3 cups wheat chex cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic flavor bite size bagel chips or fritos
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons Three Little Pigs KC Sweet seasoning
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- In a large bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips.
- Add melted butter and seasonings to cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread out on cookie sheet and smoke at 250 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
- Turn every 15 minutes.
- Best to store in an air tight container
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills