Three Little Pigs Sauces & Rubs
THREE LITTLE PIGS Pork
- 7lb Smoked pork butt pulled.
- Standard yellow mustard
- 12 oz Bottle Three Little Pig’s Championship Rub
Directions for Pork:
- Heavily coat the Pork Butt with Three Little Pig’s Championship Rub on all sides except the bottom fat cap.
- Smoke pork with All Natural Good-One Lump Charcoal and Cherry-wood for 10 hours.
- Once pork Reaches 193 degrees in the Good-One Smoker/Grill place pork butt in pan and gently pull the pork apart and mix in 2 cups of Three Little Pig’s Competition BBQ Sauce
THREE LITTLE PIGS Beans:
- 7LB can of bush beans
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup of yellow mustard
- 1/4 Cup of Three Little Pigs Sweet Rub
- 1 Cup of Three Little Pig’s Competition BBQ Sauce.
Mix all ingredients in Catering pan and place in smoker for 2 hours to cook and absorb smoke and charcoal flavor.
THREE LITTLE PIGS Cole Slaw:
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons grated or minced onion
- 1/2 medium-sized green cabbage, shredded or 6 cups shredded green cabbage
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until needed for Parfait.
In either a Parfait or Mason Jar start with a layer of pulled pork , a layer of beans, a layer of coleslaw and fill up to top finish with a topping of Three Little Pig Competition BBQ Sauce and top with a cherry and serve with a pickle spear.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Sauces/Rubs & Good-One Smokers