Simple recipe on how to slow smoke boneless skinless chicken breasts to get a great flavor that will satisfy everyone’s tastes
- 5-Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 5-Slices of Thin Cut Bacon
- Three Little Pig’s Championship Rub
- Olive Oil
INGREDIENTS: for Brine
- 1-Gallon of water
- ½ Cup of Three Little Pig’s Championship Rub
- Mix the brine in large bowl or bucket until sugars dissolve. Add chicken breasts, to brine, pressing to submerge. Cover and refrigerate for 4 Hours.
- Lightly apply Extra Virgin Olive Oil to both sides of the breast.
- Apply Three Little Pig’s Championship Rub to both sides of the breast.
- Wrap the Thin cut bacon around each breast to help tighten and form.
- Prepare Smoker with All Natural Lump Charcoaland set smoking temp to 225-250 degrees for the breasts.
- Add your choice of flavor wood (Cherry) to the smoker, cook until breast is firm to touch (160 degrees) usually 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- Remove breast and cut against the grain for best results and bite for tenderness.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills