Moink Balls are basically meatballs wrapped in bacon – and then rubbed, grilled and glazed. They get the name by combining MOO + OINK. These little bites of delicious are perfect tailgate Food because they are easy, quick and folks love them.
- 5 Pounds of ground beef (20% fat content at least)
- ½ Cup of Three Little Pig’s Championship Rub
- 2 Cups of Three Little Pig’s KC Sweet Sauce
- 2-Cups of Three Little Pig’s Competition BBQ Sauce
- 2 LBS cheddar cheese (sharp, cubes)
- 1-pound bacon (cut in half, slim sliced)
- Mix the Three Little Pig’s Championship rub & Kansas City Sweet Sauce with the 5lbs of Hamburger.
- Make the meat ball and stuff the cubed cheese square inside and roll.
- With ½ strip of back wrap around meatball.
- Smoke over indirect heat at 250 degrees for about 1 hour until the bacon is done to your liking.
- Five minutes before removing the balls from the smoker, baste them with Three Little Pig’s Competition BBQ Sauce. Serve immediately.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces