Simple Reverse Seared Rack of Lamb
- 1 Rack of Lamb
- 1 Bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 oz of Three Little Pigs Memphis rub
- 2 Fist size pieces of Apple or Cherry Wood for flavor.
- Coat both side of the rack of Lamb with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Coat Rack of Lamb with Three Little Pigs Memphis Rub. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Add Rack of Lamb to your smoker and cook for about 2 hours or until medium to medium rare.
” I prefer a light smoke so I use either Cherry or Apple wood to flavor the lamb”.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and grill for 5 minutes a side, until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F.
Cut and Serve
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces