Three Little Pig’s BBQ
World Champion Smoked Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 bottle Three Little Pigs Competition BBQ Sauce
- Spice Rub:
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 bag brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Mix all the spice rub ingredients together. Trim the pork tenderloins. Generously cover with spice rub. Wrap in bacon strips. Pack in the brown sugar in either a zip-lock plastic bag or a half-pan catering tin overnight.
- Place the tenderloins on the smoker at 250 degrees while adding two small chunks of wild cherry–flavor wood. Remove from smoker when 155 degrees is reached internally and let sit for 10 minutes. Then glaze with Three Little Pig Competition BBQ Sauce.