Smoked BBQ Meatloaf Recipe
- 4 lbs. ground hamburger
- 2 Cups of Three Little Pig’s Competition BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup onion minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan grated
- 1/2 cup (3.5 oz) fresh mozzarella, diced
- Three Little Pig’s All-Purpose BBQ Rub
- Preheat your Smoker to 250ºF, set up for BBQ smoking, I use Cherry for my smoking wood.
- Combine the ground hamburger, 1 cup of Three Little Pig’s Competition BBQ Sauce, panko, egg, onion and cheeses in a bowl and mix well by hand.
- Place the mixture on a work surface and form the meat into a loaf shape. Season well with Three Little Pig’s All-Purpose BBQ Rub.
- Smoke the meatloaf at 250 degrees until internal temperatures reaches 160 degrees, use the remaining Competition BBQ Sauce to glaze the meatloaf for the last 10 minutes before serving hot off the grill.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills