Chicken wings are a great appetizer or entree for any meal or event, and smoked chicken wings are simple to cook in the smoker.
- 5lbs of Separated chicken wings (Flappers,Drummets)
- Three Little Pig’s Memphis Rub
- Olive Oil
INGREDIENT: for Brine
- 1-Gallon of water
- ½ Cup of Memphis Rub
- Mix the brine in large bowl or bucket until dissolved. Add chicken wings, to brine, pressing to submerge. Cover and refrigerate for 2 Hours.
- Mix wings in Olive Oil in a large bowl by rolling to get good coverage.
- Toss wings in the bowl while applying Three Little Pig’s Memphis rub.
- Prepare Smoker with All Natural Lump Charcoaland set smoking temp to 275 degrees for the wings.
- Add the wings to the smoker and lightly re-dust the wings with the Memphis rub.
- Add your choice of flavor wood (Pecan) to the smoker, cook until wings start to crisp to touch (160 degrees) usually 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- Wings are best off the smoker hot or add dipping sauces to your liking.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills