- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 15-20 Baby Portobello mushrooms (about 1-1/2 to 2-inch diameter)
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon of Three Little Pig’s Championship Rub
- Minced fresh chives (optional)
- Preheat smoker/grill to 300-350°F. Remove and reserve stems from mushroom: Mince stems to yield 1/2 cup; discard remaining stems.
- Combine Ground Beef, minced stems, blue cheese, bread crumbs, 3 tablespoons chives and Three Little Pig’s rub. Spoon beef mixture evenly into mushrooms.
- Place stuffed mushrooms on rack off direct heat in broiler pan. Bake in 350°F Smoker/Grill for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with additional chives, if desired.
Chris Marks (CBBQE) Chief BBQ Expert Three Little Pig’s Rubs/Sauces & Good-One Smoker/Grill