Smoked Scotch Eggs
- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 4-5 lbs bulk Italian sausage or your favorite breaskfast roll sausage
- ½ cup Three Little Pigs All Purpose rub.
- Cup of Three Little Pig’s Competition BBQ Sauce
- Optional – Thin sliced bacon for wrapping around eggs.
- Boil & peel eggs then set aside.
- Mix Three Little Pig’s All Purpose Rub into sausage and mix well.
- (Keep a bowl of water to moisten hands with so sausage won’t stick to hands when forming balls)
- Divide sausage into ¼ lb balls and flatten out like a patty.
- Wrap patty around an egg.
- Wrap piece of bacon around egg
- Smoke at 250 degrees or until the internal sausage temp is 160 degrees
- Dip Each Egg into Three Little Pig’s Competition BBQ Sauce
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills