Smoked Potato Salad
- 2 lbs boiling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse sea salt and ground black pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or more to taste
- 2 hard cooked eggs, peeled (we placed in smoker to get smoke flavor on eggs)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 dill pickle coarsely chopped
- Three Little Pigs Championship seasoning (2 tsp)
- Cut any larger potatoes in half or quarters.
- Place all potatoes in a single layer in an aluminum pan.
- Stir in olive oil and Three Little Pig’s Championship Rub.
- Place pan of potatoes on smoker 275+ degrees and smoke until tender.
- While potatoes smoke, make the dressing.
- Combine the mayo, mustard, vinegar, chopped eggs, dill, scallions, pickles & seasoning. Cover & refrigerate.
- When potatoes are tender, stir the warm potatoes into the dressing.
- Serve warm or cold.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills