Smoked Pigs on the Beach
Three Little Pigs BBQ Sauce & Rubs
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 1 llb shrimp (we used cooked shrimp)
- Olive oil
- Three Little Pigs Championship seasoning
- Three Little Pigs Spicy Chipolte BBQ Sauce
- If the shrimp are frozen, place them in a colander and run cold water to thaw.
- Remove shells & tails.
- Place shrimp in a bowl with some olive oil & Championship rub , set aside.
- Cut the smoked sausage into ½” circles. Add seasoning and set aside.
- Take a shrimp and place down flat, then lay a sausage round right in the center of the shrimp where it curves into a “C” shape.
- Push a toothpick or skewer through the sausage & shrimp to hold them together. Repeat process on the remaining shrimp & sausage.
- Smoke at 250 degrees 30-45 minutes until warmed all the way thru
- Glaze with Three Little Pig’s Spicy Chipolte BBQ Sauce.
Chris Marks CBBQE (Chief BBQ Expert) Three Little Pig’s Rubs & Sauces and Good-One Smoker/Grills