Smoked Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatloaf
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 6 -12 ounces Italian seasoned breadcrumb
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces smoked ham, sliced
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup of Three Little Pig’s All Purpose Seasoning
1. Mix ground chicken, bread crumbs, eggs, 2 cups of Parmesan, Three Little Pig’s All Purpose rub, mix well.
2. Take half of meat mixture and build loaf. Then layer the middle first with 6 slices of ham, than on top of the ham layer 6 slices of Swiss cheese, then repeat same layer again.
3. Top with remaining meat mixture and press around sides of pan to enclose the layers.
4 Wrap with bacon if you like.
5. Prepare your smoker for cooking at 225°F to 250°F. If you are using a smoker, be sure to have enough wood chunks to produce smoke for about two hours. Once the smoker is ready.
6. Smoke the Chicken meatloaf for two hours or to 165 degrees.
7. Brush Three Little Pig’s Competition Sauce over Top for added flavor.
Chris Marks (CBBQE) Chief BBQ Expert Three Little Pig’s BBQ Sauce/Rubs & Good-One Smokers/Grills